We should be thankful to Chinese. During Tang Dynasty in China, world witnessed an advent of a wonderful dessert recipe that we now know as “Ice-Cream”. Since then ice-cream has evolved for better over the period of centuries.
Ice-Cream is my family’s customary dessert choice whenever we go out for dinner. Pranay, in particular has a tremendous sweet tooth and he needs to chomp upon his dessert after every dinner meal.The best thing about ice-cream recipes are they are far too simple to make, and do not require you to be proficient in kitchen. So why spend money on buying ice-cream when you can make them at home!!!
This ice cream recipe is almost too good to be believed – so rich, creamy and delicious and the best part its made up of strawberry!!!
- 1 cup fresh strawberries cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup strawberry syrup
- 1 cup Whipped Cream
- ¾ cup Cream Cheese
- ¾ cup Condensed Milk
- 2 tbspoon Sugar
- Chocolate Chips for Garnishing
- Heat pan. Add strawberries and sugar. Mix them well.
- Allow strawberries to cook into the sugar syrup approximately for 2-3 minutes.
- Once strawberries get softer then mash them gently with spoon to make a thick strawberry crush.
- Once strawberry crush becomes thick enough,then switch off the flame and let it cool off.
- Once strawberry crush cools down then prepare the ice-cream mixture by adding whipped cream, cream cheese and condensed milk in a deep bowl and whisk it well.
- Whisk this mixture nicely until you see no lumps.Add strawberry syrup and strawberry crush to the mixture and mix it well.
- Mixture is ready now. Put the bowl covered in deep freezer for minimum 8-12 hours or maximum for 24 hours to set the ice-cream.
- After 24 hours Remove the ice-cream bowl after keeping in deep freezer for minimum 8-12 hours to maximum 24 hours. Blend it in a blender for 2 minutes so that it becomes slushy.
- You can make out the difference after blending. The ice - cream looks slushy. Put the bowl again in a deep freezer to set the ice-cream atleast for an hour.After that its ready to be served
You can watch the entire recipe video here