- 4 Bay leaves ( Tejpatta )
- 4 Black Cardamom ( Badi Elaichi )
- 4 tbsp Coriander Seeds ( Sabut Dhaniya )
- 1 tbsp black peppercorns ( Kali Mirch )
- ½ tbsp black cumin seeds ( Shahi Jeera )
- 5 cm Cinnamon stick ( Dalchini )
- ½ tsp cloves ( Long )
- Dry roast all the ingredients one by one till the nutty aroma emerges out of it.
- Allow all the roasted ingredients to cool down. After they cool down, grind them to a fine powder.
Click here to watch recipe video
(Visited 447 times, 1 visits today)